Molding the Future™
We’ve spent the last 100 years designing, machining and innovating complex 3D surface molds. Whether you’re in the aerospace, defense, industrial or medical industry, we can design a mold to meet your specific needs.
When you work with Goodwin-Bradley, you get:
- Aluminum and steel molds in blow, compression, and transfer designs.
- Molds of all shapes and sizes designed in-house, up to 12’6” in a single setup.
- Reverse engineering of your prototype, customized design solutions, and tight tolerances.
- Molds up to 150’ long and weighing more than two tons.
Designing tooling for aerospace is more of an art than a skill. We’ve mastered the art of tooling for tight tolerances, ultra-fine finishes and high performance.
Our molding machines include:
- 300 ton 30x30 Molding Press
- 250 ton 24x24 Molding Press
- 36 Ton OBI press
- 10 Ton Single Cycle Press
- Compression molding
- Injection molding
- Transfer molding
- Secondary machining
- Tool design/fabrication
Whether you have a prototype or a full-scale development, we’ll create an expert molding solution customized to your industry and needs.