Versatile Composites for Dramatically Reduced Weight
The use of composites in aerospace, defense and industrial manufacturing continues to increase – for good reason. Composites offer a range of structural uses and mechanical properties, making them a suitable choice when you need resilience, strength, durability and reduced weight.
At Goodwin-Bradley, we continue to evolve our manufacturing processes to meet your market needs and specifications.
We offer a wide range of composites for use in aerospace, medical, industrial and defense markets. Our capabilities include:
- Complete manufacturing of steel and aluminum for composite tools to support any production needs
- 3-, 4- and 5-axis machining for a variety of materials, including complex composites such as Kevlar, carbon fiber, fiberglass, E-glass and more.
- An ISO-9001 certified machine shop with state-of-the-art equipment
- The ultimate in lightweight, powerfully resilient, maximum stiffness composites to help you reduce fuel spending and address environmental concerns
- Adherence to aerospace standards.
For five-axis CNC router services, Goodwin-Bradley offers...
- 5-axis CNC routers for unlimited options in production, cutting, drilling, trimming and prototype, and fixture-machining of composites.
- Capability for a large work envelope of 60” x 60” x 60”, accessible from all angles
If Goodwin-Bradley can’t make it, no one can.